Charlie and Skye leave today!

  • Charles Lucking
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      Hi Wonderful North Texas RPCVs!
      I just wanted to send a little update:  Skye and I got back from Burning Man on Tuesday, and have been spending the remainder of the week frantically preparing for the Camino de Santiago....our flight is at 7:00 this evening. We're flying Phoenix>Heathrow>Toulouse.  Skye has a friend with family in Toulouse who will be picking us up from the airport and putting us up for the night, and we'll start walking on Tuesday!
      If you haven't checked out our website, it's all set up, and we're taking suggestions for our Photo-Scavenger-Hunt-for-Charity.  There have been some really fun ones so far, you should check them out.
      www.caminodeskyeandcharlie.com
      We miss you all and hope you're having a fun fall!
      All the best,
      Charlie and Skye