Skye and Charlie's Adventures

  • Charles Lucking
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hi North Texas RPCVs!
      Skye and I had such a great time with all of you over the past two years!  We have moved to Phoenix temporarily, in preparation for doing the Camino de Santiago de Compostela (a walking pilgrimage spanning 660 miles through France and Spain) this fall.
      If anyone wants to keep up with our adventures, or participate in our Photo-Scavenger Hunt to support Esperanca, an international medical charity, please visit our web page:
      www.caminodeskyeandcharlie.com
      Wishing you all wonderful adventures and non-stop good times,
      Charlie