Happy Hour August 27 in Irving -- Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 7:17 AM
      Okay, we are late on announcing this one.  Sorry.

      Our monthly Peace Corps Happy Hour is tomorrow, Thursday, August 27 at 6:30 PM at the "Texas Bar & Grill" at 220 East Las Colinas Boulevard, Suite 260, Irving, 75039.  (That is,  one block SE of O'Connor & 114.)

      Come over to this Mid-Cities location and meet your fellow RPCVs for some informal chat and wine/beer.

      Ed Hromatka
      972-722-5254 - home
      214-564-7201 - cell