941Upcoming Volunteer Opportunity

  • Bonnie Barron
    Mar 16, 2009
      Title: One Day, Build Play!
      Date: Saturday, April 4, 2009
      Time: 8:00a.m.
      Location: 601 E. Grand Prairie Rd, Grand Prairie, TX
      Notes: (A note from Bonnie, Armenia RPCV) As a native Grand Prairie gal, I remember what a joy it was to play on the city’s playgrounds. Now it is my chance to give back, and I hope you can join me. Volunteers are needed to build a 7,500 sq. ft. playground in one day. I particularly like how the community has been involved in the project. The playground was designed by students at the South Grand Prairie Ninth Grade Center. If you would like to lend a hand go to http://www.grandfungp.com/P3/ and register by March 21 (yes, that's this Saturday!) Let me know if you’re coming! You can contact me (Bonnie) at (972)804-3899 or at yokobo@....

      Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.