823Pot Luck Dinner, 3/29/2008, 6:00 pm

    Mar 22, 2008

      Title: Pot Luck Dinner

      Date: Saturday March 29, 2008
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Olga's house at 1903 Mill Run Dr., Arlington, TX 76006
      Notes: In case you did not receive the earlier eVITE (or forgot about it), we are having an RPCV pot luck dinner in East Arlington -- about 3/4th miles north of Hurricane Harbor on Saturday, March 29.

      The culinary theme is My Family's Favorite Meal. This can be either your family here, or your host family in Peace Corps. The party theme is Crazy Hats.

      So put on a crazy hat, cook up a batch of your favorite grub, and bring it on over to the Pot Luck! Adults only, BYOB.

      We'll have all the plates, cups, napkins and cutlery.

      RSVP to this E-vite, and if you have any questions call Gary Zimny, our Facilitator, at 214.649.3637.