82Re:[N Tx Peace Corps] RE: New Peace Corps legislation

  • zimzim9@juno.com
    Jun 7, 2002
      Thanks, John.

      I feel that with some changes-delete 4th goal (it's redundant), restore 2nd goal language, change "should" to "shall", other minor changes, this legislation could be good. I will let the sponsors and writers know of my concerns, and everyone who has an opinion should also. Hopefully I'll see Dave Hibbard et al at the RPCV 40th + 1 Conference in two weeks.

      I will post the results of our poll on the group site. Since our group doesn't have a formal lobbyin/endorsement process we may not be able to endorse anything as a group, but we can shar with our members' responses.