805Pot Luck Dinner!

  • Gary Zimny
    Jan 29, 2008
                         WHAT DO WE REALLY LIKE TO DO?

      We like to eat, tell stories, and hang out with our Peace Corps friends.

      So let's have a pot-luck dinner!  Soon.   A casual party, not a fundraiser.

      YOU can help make this happen.  Here's how.

      1.  Volunteer to host the pot luck at your house or apartment or loft.

      2.  Invent a culinary theme, or dress code, or other fun idea.

      3.  Pick a date: February 23, March 1, 8 or 29

      4.  Reply to Gary Zimny at zimzim9@... to say "I'll host it!".

      We'll send all the invitations, our group supplies all the silverware, plates, cups, napkins etc., and a bunch of your Peace Corps friends will come over.

      This is a good way to open your hearts and get more RPCVs involved.

      Thanks-reply soon!

      NTPCA Steering Committee