Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

774Having Problems with PC Office of Medical Services or the Dept. of Labor?

Expand Messages
  • Kevin
    Nov 13, 2007
      Do you have a chronic illness or disability related to your Peace
      Corps service? Are you dealing with OWCP to obtain medical benefits
      or disability payments? If so, the following group may be of
      interest to you:


      A group of RPCVs with OWCP claims have banding together in an attempt
      to get better service from OWCP, PC Medical Office, etc. Please
      feel free to join us!

      We are presently working with Senator Dodd's office on this issue. If
      you are having problems obtaining post-service health care–or know an
      RPCV who is–now is the time to speak up.