770Fort Worth Pub Crawl, 11/3/2007, 4:00 pm

    Nov 1, 2007
      Title: Fort Worth Pub Crawl
      Date: Saturday November 3, 2007
      Time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Location: Flying Saucer, 111 E. 4th St., Fort Worth
      Notes: Our Fall Pub Crawl will begin at the Flying Saucer in downtown Fort Worth at 4 p.m. From there we will go to the 8.0 Bar & Grill at 111 E. 3rd St. and after that we will saunter over to Billy Miner's Saloon at 150 W. 3rd St. After that the participants will decide on quiting or moving on. Contact: Roger Chapin