701Wine Tasting Party at San Martino Winery, 5/11/2007, 7:00 pm

    May 10, 2007
      Title: Wine Tasting Party at San Martino Winery
      Date: Friday May 11, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: 12512 Hwy 205 N, Rockwall, TX
      Notes: On Friday, May 11, at 7 PM, join your fellow RPCVs and friends to enjoy a Texas wine tasting party. Bring a few snacks from home, and listen soft live guitar music at the San Martino Winery in Southeast Collin County. It is located on the west side of 12512 Hwy 205 N, Rockwall, TX 75087; their phone is 972-772-6043.

      Admission is free.
      San Martino web site is: www.sanmartinowinery.com. A map is at: www.sanmartinowinery.com/Visitus.htm

      Take I-30 for 25 miles from Downtown Dallas and go north about 5 miles on State Hwy 205 – but watch out for the new, temporary Hwy 205 exit off of I-30.
      From Collin County, take State Hwy 78 about 3 miles past Wylie, turn south of Hwy 205 and go about four miles.

      Call Ed Hromatka at 214-564-7201 on his cell phone for more info.