629Scottish Rite Hospital Tree Decorating -- Tuesday

  • e_hromatka
    Nov 26, 2006
      When: Tuesday, November 28, 2005 at 5:30 PM

      Where: Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children,

      2222 Welborn Street, Dallas TX 75219

      We will decorate a Christmas tree at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for
      the handicapped children again this year to help kick off the holiday
      season for patients and their families. We will be using our ornaments
      from previous years but you can add an additional decoration as well if
      it is not breakable.

      Parking is free in the garage or on the surface lots. Meet in the main
      lobby at 5:30 p.m. for the event kick-off.