608HEARTS AND HAMMERS House Repair Project, 9/23/2006, 7:30 am

    Sep 22, 2006
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps's Calendar
      Title: HEARTS AND HAMMERS House Repair Project
      Date: Saturday September 23, 2006
      Time: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
      Repeats: This event does not repeat.
      Location: 4510 Verdun Ave., Dallas 75215. -- Fair Park area
      Description: We will once again celebrate our commitment to sharing our skills with others and making the world a better place. Bring ladders, brushes, jugs, tools, etc.

      Call Gary Zimny
      RPCV, Solomon Islands, 1977-80
      (214) 357-8337 home; (214) 649-3637 cell; zimzim9@...
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic