589Favor over the Weekend!

  • booherlaura
    Aug 11, 2006
      Hello North Texas area RPCVs,

      An urgent plea from the Dallas Regional Recruiting Office: we need
      your pictures! So before you go tubing, pull out those slide shows
      and scrapbooks and find your Peace Corps photos.

      We are putting together an Education presentation, and would love to
      feature our lovely North Texas heroes.

      We are looking for any shots of PCVs teaching, in a classroom or
      school, with students, etc. We want to give people an idea of what
      Peace Corps Education programs look like.

      Please send your electronic photos to Shannon Borders at
      sborders@... by the end of next week, Friday August
      18th. (And if you know of anyone else who might have some shots,
      feel free to forward this email on!)

      If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email.

      Have a great weekend!
      Thanks so much for your support,
      Laura Booher