585Guadelupe River Float, 8/19/2006, 12:00 am

    Aug 5, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of North_Texas_Peace_Corps
      Guadelupe River Float

      Saturday August 19, 2006
      All Day
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes.

      Event Location: Canyon, TX
      An old, great NTPCA tradition is being revived. Kathy Carson is leading all Texas RPCVs back to an inner tube float down the Guadalupe River on Saturday, August 19. Houston, Austin, and San Antonio RPCVs and friends are our invited guests. The float will be below the Canyon Lake Dam on the Guadalupe River -- 13 miles west of IH 35, exit 191 on the north side of New Braunfells. In other words, the float is about 250 miles from DFW. We will meet for breakfast at Old Sattler's Baking Company, 2000 Fm 2673, Canyon Lake, TX at 9:00 A.M.
      Optional tent camping is available for $28 a night at White

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic