496Peace Corps Calendars are in -- Hurry!

    Dec 13, 2005
      THE CALENDARS!!!

      Just a day late...

      If you want calendars email or call me at 214.357.8337 and tell me how many calendars you want.  $10 each if we meet and deliver them in person; $10.50 each if mailed.

      Make check payable to NTPCA and mail to me at 3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas TX  75229.

      Deadline to order is Wed. 12/21, because that volunteer from the Phillipines, Bud, will take as many calendars as we don't sell- the January picture was taken by one of his friends. Like everyone he wants them before Christmas.

      Thanks!

      Gary Zimny