395Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Reminder - Wine Tasting at San Martino Winery

  • Rob Solarion
    Mar 26, 2005
      Greetings To All! I am planning to drive to Dallas to do some
      shopping and have lunch before returning home Saturday afternoon,
      stopping in Rockwall for the wine-tasting event. I am going to have
      lunch at the Sevan Mediterranean Restaurant at 2221 Greenville
      Avenue, probably across from Whole Foods between Belmont and
      Richmond. There is a cluster of Mediterranean restaurants there. I
      have eaten there a couple of times at two different ones. They have
      a large sidewalk patio cafe, where I plan to sit, weather permitting.
      Anyone who is going to the wine-tasting is welcome to join me for
      lunch at Sevan.

      Here are some details from the Dallas News. Sevan delivers Middle
      Eastern staples with some Armenian twists. Pistachio chicken crusts
      tender breast meat with the savory nut and stuffs it with feta cheese
      and tomato sauce [sic]. Spanakopita, the spinach-and-feta-cheese pie
      baked in a flaky phyllo crust, gets a tasty finish with tomato sauce.
      Family run. Service is stretched and sometimes slow, but very
      pleasant. Entrees $6.95 to $16.95.

      Hope to see some of you there! Let me know. Regards, Roberto

      Rob Solarion
      Northeast Texas

      Crossover Dreamtime Is Coming Again! Where Will You Be?

      PLANET X NIBIRU : SLOW-MOTION DOOMSDAY

      http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/cosmictree.html
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=19745

      "Now hear from me what thou must do when the time draws nigh. I
      therefore inform thee what is for thy greatest good. The time for
      the Purification of the Worlds has now arrived. The period dreadful
      for the Universe, both moving and fixed, has come."
      The Hindu Mahabharata

      "The future is behind us. The past is what's ahead."
      The Serpent Princess, NIGHTFALL

      "And they do not know the future mystery, or understand ancient matters.
      And they do not know what is going to happen to them.
      And they will not save their souls from the future mystery."
      The Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophecy Of The Essenes
      .
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic