      Hedrick Middle School in Lewisville, TX

      20-45 minute presentations from 8-11am

      Contact Eileen Shiray (sp?)

      Friday, May 27, 2005

      Farine Elementary (615 Metker Street Irving, Texas 75062(972) 261-2700    fax (972)261-2799) is sponsoring a career day for students in grades Kindergarten through fifth.  Students will experience guest speakers that discuss various careers, themselves, and how school plays a role in their work/lives.  Hands-on experiences and/or props are welcomed.

      Career Day speakers will present sessions to whatever grade level they deem appropriate.  Speakers may request any time period or length of time throughout the day.  Career Day hours will be between 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.  You are welcome to schedule any time frame during career day.  No time frame is too short or too long.  We will work with your time frame and accommodate you in any way to meet your schedule and needs.

      Thanks for your consideration!

      For more information/scheduling, please contact:

      Lisa Molinar

      Assistant Principal

      (972) 261-2700

      Megan Burkholder

      207 S. Houston St., Room 527

      Dallas, TX 75202

      Regional Recruiter

      Romania 2000-2002

      Phone: 214-253-5417 or 1800-424-8580, option 1, X-5417

      Fax: 214-253-5401