384NTPCA Stering Committee Meeting, Monday, March 7 at 6:30 PM

  • hromatka
    Mar 2, 2005
      Hi, everyone.

      Sorry.  I am late with this announcement which is traditionally sent a week before the Steering Committee meeting.  Please be patient with me as your "facilitator" as I am just learning my new job.

      North Texas Peace Corps Association will meet on Monday, March 7 at 6:30 PM at Borders Bookstore, Lovers Lane at Greenville Ave. in Dallas. Everybody invited.  I hope to see you then.

      Also, a friendly reminder that the Peace Corps Recruiting Office is having its open house on this Friday at the building next to the Reunion Railroad Station.  Don't forget to RSVP Jesse if you are attending.

      Ed Hromatka
      972-722-5254  - home
      214-767-2169  - work
      214-564-7201 - cell