269Archive project--visit

  • chapinr75081
    Jan 26, 2004
      Thanks for those who have responded to Bob Klein and his archival
      project visit next week (see the message of Jan 22). Bob sent an
      additional message which reads: "Do you know anyone who might offer
      me accommodations? This Project is an interesting, but bare-bones,
      operation. I'm a non-smoking 74 year old who can tell endless stories
      and legends about the first group of PCVs to go overseas in 1961
      (Ghana I).
      If there is anyone interested helping Bob out please contact him at
      ayzee@.... Also, if there are others who wish to meet with Bob on
      the Archive project please be sure to contact him before he comes to
      coordinate his meetings.