194Ancient Egypt Exhibit

  • Rob Solarion
    May 23, 2003
      Greetings. There is a one-of-a-kind exhibit touring the USA, now in
      Fort Worth. It is on loan from the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, with
      several hundred artifacts on display. I plan to drive to FW to see
      it; and if there are others who would like to accompany me, we could
      make an "event" out of it. Also, the other day in the Dallas News
      was a short notice about a "hot new" restaurant in FW, at 5837 Camp
      Bowie, Fortuna Italian Restaurant. We could meet there for lunch,
      and then go to tour the museum exhibit, at the Kimball Art Gallery.
      If you are interested, let me know. I am going, Peace Corps or not.
      Bon Weekend. Rob