193NTPCA at the Hyena Comedy Club in Fort Worth this Friday, May 23rd (Admission is free!)

  • Garrett Sauve
    May 20, 2003
      Hello North Texas RPCVs and Friends of Peace Corps:

      I have 20 free tickets to the Hyena Comedy Club in
      Fort Worth for this Friday, May 23rd. The show starts
      at 8:30 pm, though we need to be there by 7:45 pm. I
      have a couple of friends from work who may go, but I'm
      going to have plenty of tickets left over. It would
      be great to have some people from the NTPCA join us,
      and afterward, there is a lot to do in downtown Fort
      Worth.

      Everything is free, but there is a two drink minimum
      (non-alcoholic drinks are available); only those 18
      years of age and older will admitted. The Hyena
      Comedy club is located at 605 Houston Street in
      downtown Fort Worth. Most of the parking garages
      downtown offer free parking in the evening.

      I have gone several times, and it is a lot of fun. If
      you are interested or have any questions, please give
      me a call at home: (817) 361-7560 or on my cell phone:
      (817) 903-3859 as soon as possible (Wednesday or
      Thursday). I only have 20 tickets, so I need to get a
      head count. I can also give you more information on
      how to get there and where to park. Hope to see you
      there!

      Garrett Sauve
      (Guatemala, 99-01)

      http://search.yahoo.com