1744Call for cooks! 2014 Fall International Dinner

  • Robert Phelan
    Aug 13, 2014
      Hello friends!
      - Do you have a favorite meal from your time in Peace Corps?

      - Did your host family always spoil you with that one perfect dish?
      - Did you always wish you could share the authentic flavor and experience of a food from your favorite travel destination?

      Well, then you’re in luck!

      With the end of summer just around the corner, it’s once again time to get excited about our annual Fall International Dinner on October 18th! This is always an extremely popular event and it goes a long way to supporting our involvement with Peace Corps Partnership programs, but…

      … we can’t do it without our amazing RPCV chefs; and we’ve got openings!

      We have spots open for main dishes, side dishes, and deserts to be featured on the main table. If you have a dish you’d like to share from your country of service or other country you’ve visited in your travels, let us know about it! Did I mention that as a cook you get into the event for FREE?!

      Just drop a me a quick email to centuri@... expressing your interest to be a cook and I’ll send over the details. More information about the event will be coming very soon, but for now get your “official event cook” spot reserved and enjoy a great evening of amazing food and some bragging rights to go along with it!

      All the best,
      Rob Phelan
      314.795.9778
      Health Sector, Morocco 04-06