1736July Book Club & Pot Luck, 7/19/2014, 5:00 pm

    Jul 17 3:01 PM
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo Group

      Title: July Book Club & Pot Luck

      Date: Saturday July 19, 2014
      Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: 9715 Losa Dr. Dallas TX 75218
      Notes: The book club is open to all NTPCA members, friends and family. All are welcome. Don't worry if you have not read the book, we have the DVD! :). Our fist book club meeting will focus more on getting together, having a nice dinner and, if there is interest, planning our reading list!

      5:00 PM Book Club and discussion
      6:00 PM Pot luck and dinner. Bring Caribbean food or other favorite dish to share. You do not have to attend the book club to attend the pot luck. All are welcome.

      BYOB: Please bring your favorite beverage.

      If you have any questions, please reach out to Vera at 214-321-6967

      Privacy | Terms