1720PCV Nomination Party, 5/17/2014, 5:00 pm

    May 16, 2014
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo Group

      Title: PCV Nomination Party

      Date: Saturday May 17, 2014
      Time: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Tanya Ferencak‚Äôs family home, 5722 Preston Fairways Dr., Dallas TX 75252
      Notes: The NTPCA and the Recruiting office are cosponsoring this event. The future Peace Corps Volunteers that have been nominated for overseas service later in 2014 will be our special guests.
      Basically, the Returned PCVs will bring the food for the Future PCVs. Thus, cooks are needed (appetizer's, finger foods from your country of service or just about anything else edible).
      Our guests are very interested in hearing about your country of service and your insights into the PC experience. So be sure to bring photos if you can.

      Please RSVP before Wednesday, May 14th at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nomination-party-tickets-11315505983
      The Nomination Party Organizer is Tanya F. , 303-547-5458

      Privacy | Terms
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic