1715Correction: Tomorrow's Steering Committee at Fireside Pies

  • Ed and Maria Hromatka
    May 3, 2014
      The location of tomorrow's NTPCA Steering Committee Party/Meeting at 4 PM was incorrect in the Yahoo Calendar announcement.  Instead of "La Familia," it is now at   "Fireside Pies"  which is located at  2949 Crockett St, Fort Worth, TX 76107, Phone: (817) 769-3590.  NOTE:  This is just two blocks east of "The Modern" in the FW Arts District.

      Even though most of the Steering Committee attendees are from Dallas, Denton, or Rockwall counties,
      we are making a  special effort to reach out to Fort Worth RPCVs this month.  Again, the informal
      party/meeting is open to all RPCVs and their friends and family.

      For those to wish to add a little optional culture to our wine and beer party/meeting at 4 PM,
      some of us will also meet at 2 PM in the lobby of the Fort Worth Museum of Art, view the
      free David Bates exhibit there, and then go across the street to the Kimbell.

      If you are running late and/or having difficulty find the rest of us, call Ed's cell at 214-564-7201.

      Finally, car pool rides to FW are available from the Margaret Hunt Bridge area in Dallas by also calling Ed.