1714Art in Fort Worth Tour, 5/4/2014, 2:00 pm

    May 3, 2014
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo Group
      Title: Art in Fort Worth Tour
      Date: Sunday May 4, 2014
      Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: The Modern and the Kimbell, 3200 Darnell St, Fort Worth, TX 76107
      Notes: Join your RPCV friends and other art lovers for a Sunday of art appreciation. We will meet at 2 PM in the lobby of "The Modern" and view the David Bates exhibit. (The Fort Worth Museum of Modern Art is free on that day.) Then we will cross the street and see the exhibits in the new Renzo Piano Hall in the Kimbell.
      You are also invited to join us at 4 PM at La Familia Restaurant for our bimonthly steering Committee Meeting and Party -- if you are so inclined.

      A van pool from the Margaret Hunt Bridge near downtown Dallas is also planned; see Ed at Hromatka@....
      Privacy | Terms
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic