1713Party and Steering Committee Meeting, 5/4/2014, 4:00 pm

    Apr 30, 2014
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo Group

      Title: Party and Steering Committee Meeting

      Date: Sunday May 4, 2014
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: La Familia Restaurant, 841 Foch St., Fort Worth TX (four blocks east of the Kimbell Museum)
      Notes: Join us as we relax, drink a little cerveza (or vino), and plan NTPCA's summer events. Since we are a steering committee (NOT an Executive Board), everyone is welcomed to join in and offer their dos centavos worth.

      NOTE: The steering committee meeting will immediately follow the FW art tour. You are welcomed to participate in both events but need not do both.

      Contact Ed if you need more information or wish to van pool from Downtown Dallas at 214-564-7201 or Hromatka@....

      Privacy | Terms
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic