1690International Dinner- Call for Cooks

  • TANYA FERENCAK
    Mar 21, 2014

      Hello Everyone,

      The International Dinner is coming up quickly and we still need cooks.

       Cooks must either prepare an entree, side dish or dessert for 15 servings.  Our theme this year is Asian Explosion, but you do not have had to have served in an Asian Country or have even have been to the Asian continent to volunteer to cook.  Although we are highlighted Asia this year, we will also accept dishes from any part of the world.  Bring what you cook best!

      Please send an email with the specific dish you plan to bring to Tanya Ferencak, Tanya_ferencak@... or 303-547-5458 by Sunday, April 6. Cooks do not pay for a ticket. :)