1689An evening at Dallas Museum of Art, 3/21/2014, 6:30 pm

    Mar 19, 2014
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo Group

      Title: An evening at Dallas Museum of Art

      Date: Friday March 21, 2014
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Dallas Museum of Art's "Late Night" Program, 1717 North Harwood, Downtown Dallas
      Notes: We are meeting in the DMA atrium at 6:30 PM this Friday for drinks and listening to the music of "The Cliffe Notes" as they perform a variety of songs ranging from jazz to folk to pop, all arranged by members of the group. Look for Big Ed with his purple Peace Corps tee shirt or call his cell: 214-564-7201 if you miss him.
      Later we will join the wine tasting on the DMA sculpture garden and/or listen to Swedish singer-songwriter Sofia Talvik performs a unique blend of folk-pop in the Atrium at 8:00 PM.
      The cost is free. Even the parking is free if you have a free membership.
      For a complete listing of events, see http://www.dma.org/programs-late-nights/schedule-events

      Privacy | Terms
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic