    From: Loren Eaton <leaton@...>
    Date: 02/27/2014 12:10 PM (GMT-06:00)
    To: loren.elizabeth.eaton@...
    Subject: FW: UNLIMITED Complimentary Tickets to Red Cross BASH (March 1)

    From: Victoria Puente [mailto:vapuente@...]
    Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:04 AM

    The BASH is this Saturday and the weather is going to be great!

    We want to make sure all your friends, family and coworkers have an opportunity to join in the fun, so attached you will find a flyer with a complimentary ticket attached.

    Please share it with anyone you think might be interested in going to the Red Cross event on March 1st (2-6pm). All they need to do is present the electronic or printed version of the ticket at the gate and they get in for free!

    Also, the helicopter is scheduled to fly-in around 2:15pm so make sure you don't miss the spectacle!  Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thank you!

    Victoria Puente

    817.988.5965 (call or text)