1670RE: [N Tx Peace Corps] Dutch Treat Dinner organized by the Dallas PC Office, 2/24/2014, 6:00 pm

  • McKay, Michael
    Feb 24, 2014

      Happy Peace Corps Week!  We are looking forward to seeing many of you tonight at Ojedas (details below) and I have also copied a link from our website about other plans across the country.     http://www.peacecorps.gov/media/forpress/press/2332/

      Cheers,

      cid:image001.png@01CEE696.367E1AC0

      Mike McKay

      Regional Manager

      Peace Corps - Southwest Regional Office

      1100 Commerce St. Suite 427

      Dallas, TX 75242  (214-253-5402)

      (AR,AZ,CO,KS,LA,NE,NM,OK,TX,UT, WY)

      Live, learn and work overseas.  Apply now.

                     www.peacecorps.gov

      Dutch Treat Dinner organized by the Dallas PC Office

      Monday February 24, 2014

      Time:

      6:00 pm - 7:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)

      Location:

      Ojedas Mexican Restaurant: 4617 Maple Ave, Dallas Tx

      Notes:

      Join the members of the Dallas Peace Corps office for dutch treat dinner/outing in celebration of National Peace Corps Week. Please RSVP to sholcomb@... to let us know you're going to make it!

      Privacy | Terms

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic