1634Answer the Peace Corps Week 2014 Challenge!

  • Gary Zimny
    Jan 2, 2014

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Peace Corps <thirdgoal@...>
      To: North Texas Peace Corps Association <zimzim9@...>
      Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 2:54 PM
      Subject: Answer the Peace Corps Week 2014 Challenge!

      Answer the Peace Corps Week 2014 Challenge!
      If you are having difficulty viewing this email properly, please click here:
      http://www.mailoutinteractive.com/Industry/View.aspx?id=523015&q=678829786&qz=b04119
      Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services
      Thursday, January 02, 2014

      Dear North Texas Peace Corps Association,
      You’re invited to answer the Peace Corps Week 2014 challenge! Peace Corps Week celebrates the anniversary of President Kennedy’s establishment of the Peace Corps on March 1, 1961. It takes place from February 23 to March 1 but you and your group members are encouraged to take part in activities starting today and continuing through March 1.
      You can participate in two ways:
      ·         The Classroom Challenge encourages RPCVs to connect with U.S. classrooms to share their Peace Corps country’s culture with American students. Get involved and get your country of service and/or state on the map!
      ·         The Video Challenge invites RPCVs to compete to win best video that showcases “What I wish Americans knew about my Peace Corps Country.”
      Visit the Peace Corps website to get all the details and to begin planning how you’ll answer the Peace Corps Week 2014 challenge! Additionally, we’ve provided these promotional materials and photos that we encourage you to use to promote Peace Corps Week in any of your group’s regular communications such as websites, newsletters, emails, or social media.
      We appreciate your help in getting the word out to your members and look forward to seeing all the great activities you organize this Peace Corps Week!
      Best,

      Meleia Egger
      RPCV Group Liaison
      202.692.1961
      Peace Corps Office of Third Goal & Returned Volunteer Services

      www.peacecorps.gov/thirdgoal
      Peace Corps Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services
      1111 20th St. NW
      Washington, DC 20526
      This email was created and delivered using Industry Mailout

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic