1619Can You Volunteer Your Residence on February 1?

  • Ed and Maria Hromatka
    Nov 11, 2013
      We are looking for a new place to get-together in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area for the North Texas Peace Corps Association's
      annual meeting on Saturday, February 1.  Can about 15 or 20 RPCVs (and maybe a few spouses or friends) come to your house (or maybe, your apartment complex's party room) for a couple hours of mostly fun and partying?

      Once a year we combine our partying with the business of selecting a Peace Corps Partnership Project to fund.  (We also have to spend a five or ten minutes on the legal niceties regarding elections and our IRS section 501(c) (3) non-profit status.)

      You can choose what time you want the party-meeting to begin.  (We frequently have made it a pot-luck or a pizza party.)  NTPCA will supply
      paper plates, soft drinks, etc.  However, it is BYOB if one prefers to enjoy alcoholic beverages.  In short, there is nothing for the host or hostess
      to do except to open the door, smile, and greet the visitors.

      If you are interested or have questions, please respond by email or telephone to me by Thanksgiving Day.

      Ed Hromatka

      RPCV/Ecuador
      (for the NTPCA Steering Committee)
      Landline -972-722-5254