1498RPCV Party - January 5th, 2013 at 7pm

  • James Gardiner
    Dec 30, 2012
      All,
      I hope this message finds you all well and enjoying the Holidays.  I want to invite the RPCV Group in Dallas to a party we are having this coming Saturday, January 5th at our house in Far North Dallas.

      There are a couple of things that we will be celebrating.  First, RPCV-Dom Rep Joe Acaba will be in town.  Joe is the first RPCV Astronaut, having flown two missions in space, returning just this past September from a 125-day mission aboard the International Space Station.  So, this will serve as a bit of a welcome home for Joe.

      Second, I recently accepted a spot with the Foreign Service and will be shipping out to Washington, DC to begin training in mid-January.   So, this will serve as a bit of a going away for me.

      Please try to make it...it will be very casual, we'll have some snacks and drinks, but we're encouraging everyone to bring a snack, bottle of wine or some beer.  Here are the details:

      Where: 7321 Roundrock Road, Dallas, TX 75248 (near Arapaho/Hillcrest)
      When: Saturday, January 5th - from 7pm to ???
      What: Welcome Home and Bon Voyage
      Who: Call James Gardiner with questions (214-432-4282)

      We hope to see all the RPCVs there!!!!

      James
      RPCV - Dom Rep '94-'96