1440I got my invitation!

  • Amanda Grant
    Aug 24, 2012
      Hello all!

      I met many of you at the 50th Anniversary Gala in Dallas and had a terrific time dancing and all that jazz. I just wanted to let you all know that I got my assignment. My staging date is October 1st to Tanzania where I will serve as a Health Education Extension Worker. I will stay in touch! Many thanks for all your support.

      Enthusiastically,

      --
      Amanda Grant, AmeriCorps VISTA
      Program Manager | Resource Development

      Partnership for the Advancement and Immersion of Refugees

      Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic