1403Annual Dallas Symphony Concert at Flag Pole Hill, 5/28/2012, 7:00 pm

    May 23, 2012

      Title:  Annual Dallas Symphony Concert at Flag Pole Hill

      Date: Monday May 28, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Flag Pole Hill, Northwest Highway at Buckner Rd, Dallas
      Notes: For 15 or 20 years, RPCVs have been enjoying Memorial Day together with the Pops music of the Dallas Symphony. Also enjoy the great fireworks display afterwards. We meet at Flag Pole Hill, located at 8100 Doran Circle, Dallas, TX. To make it simple, it is a half block north of Northwest Highway and Buckner Road – just a mile or so north of White Rock Lake. We will meet for light snacks and drinks around 7 PM near the center top of the hill for the 8 PM concert. (If you can't locate us, call Ed at 214-564-7201.)
      In case of rain, the concert will be moved to the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, 2301 Flora St., Dallas, TX.