1402Friday, June 8: Peace Corps Nomination Party (Pot-Luck Style!)!

  • Ed and/or Maria Hromatka
    May 11 10:05 AM
      Please join the North Texas Peace Corps Association, Returned Peace Corps Volunteers, Recruiter Valerie Winn, and current Peace Corps nominees and invitees for a Nomination Party (Pot-Luck Style!)! This will be a wonderful chance for applicants as well as nominees and people departing for a country soon to meet Returned Peace Corps Volunteers, ask questions, and share Peace Corps stories. RPCVs, please bring a dish to share!

      We're excited to see all of our nominees there with family and friends!

      If you have any questions, please feel free to call Valerie Winn at the Dallas office at 214-253-5406.

      Friday, June 8
      6246 St. Albans Drive
      Dallas, Texas 75214
      6:30 - 8:30

      To attend this event, please email RSVP or call 214.253.5475. Please include your name as well as the city and date of the event.