1392Happy Hour at the New Gloria's in Oak Cliff, 4/26/2012, 6:30 pm

    Apr 22, 2012

      Title: Happy Hour at the New Gloria's in Oak Cliff

      Date: Thursday April 26, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Oak Cliff Gloria's at 600 N. Bishop Ave., Dallas,
      Notes: Gloria's is one of the RPCVs favorite hang-out places but we have avoid the original Gloria's because the place was in an old converted Exxon station. We have heard that they have relocated to a much nicer locale now. So join us for some beer, wine, and/or Salvadorian "papusas." Special happy hour special pricing will be in effect.
      Here is the link to prices and menus: http://www.gloriasrestaurants.com/locations/glorias-dallas-oakcliff
      Gary Zimny will be the RPCV host; you can reach him at 214- 649-3637.