1344Monthly Happy Hour at El Inca Cafe, 1/19/2012, 6:30 pm

    Jan 18, 2012

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour at El Inca Cafe

      Date: Thursday January 19, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: 2662 N Josey Lane, Ste 214, Carrollton
      Notes: We are going to Southwest Denton County for a different happy hour this month. We are gathering at a Peruvian Restaurant for some cerveza (beer) and Inca food. It is on Josey Lane -- about 2 blocks north of George Bush Toll Road (or Trinity Mills Road). Here are some reviews of the cafe: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/13/165158/restaurant/Incas-Cafe-Carrollton