1323RE: [N Tx Peace Corps] Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party, 12/17/2011, 6:30 pm

  • Jan
    Dec 17, 2011

      Really wish I could be there but here I am in Mexico for another year and a half.  You all have fun though!

      Jan

      From: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com [mailto:North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:27 PM
      To: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [N Tx Peace Corps] Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party, 12/17/2011, 6:30 pm

      Image removed by sender.

      Reminder from:

      North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo! Group

      Title:

      Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party

      Saturday December 17, 2011

      Time:

      6:30 pm - 9:30 pm

      Location:

      The Zimnys at 3839 Valley Lawn Pl., Dallas, 214-357-8337

      Notes:

      On Saturday, December 17th at 6:30 PM, celebrate the holidays at the annual RPCV Christmas party. The hosts are again
      Gary (Solomon Islands 77-80) and Judy Zimny.
      We’ll start the evening with conversation, BYOB, then a delicious potluck dinner (bring foods from your
      country or anywhere including your local grocer/deli). Also,
      Please consider bringing some nonperishable
      food for the North Texas Food Bank.

      From Midway and I-635, take Midway south about 2 miles to Royal, right, 5th street is Rosser, right, 2nd
      street is Valley Lawn, left, 2nd house on the right.