1321Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party, 12/17/2011, 6:30 pm

  • dallasmjm
    Dec 17, 2011
      I'm sorry I can't attend the party tonight but look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in the very near future - online or in person.
      Please call or come by the regional office anytime you are downtown. We sincerely appreciate all the support from the RPCV community of North Texas.
      Mike McKay
      Regional Manager (the new Sharon)
      office : 214-253-5402
      email: mmckay@...

      From: "North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com" <North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com>
      To: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, December 17, 2011 12:26:40 PM
      Subject: [N Tx Peace Corps] Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party, 12/17/2011, 6:30 pm

      Title: Annual Peace Corps Christmas Party
      Date: Saturday December 17, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
      Location: The Zimnys at 3839 Valley Lawn Pl., Dallas, 214-357-8337
      Notes: On Saturday, December 17th at 6:30 PM, celebrate the holidays at the annual RPCV Christmas party. The hosts are again
      Gary (Solomon Islands 77-80) and Judy Zimny.
      We’ll start the evening with conversation, BYOB, then a delicious potluck dinner (bring foods from your
      country or anywhere including your local grocer/deli). Also,
      Please consider bringing some nonperishable
      food for the North Texas Food Bank.

      From Midway and I-635, take Midway south about 2 miles to Royal, right, 5th street is Rosser, right, 2nd
      street is Valley Lawn, left, 2nd house on the right.