1319Saturday, December 17 -- Annual NTPCA Christmas Party

    Dec 16, 2011
      REMINDER:

      Tomorrow -- Saturday, December 17

      th at 6:30 PM --  we’ll celebrate the holidays at the annual

      RPCV Christmas party, graciously hosted again by Gary (Solomon Islands 77-80) and Judy Zimny.

      We’ll start the evening with conversation, BYOB, then a delicious potluck dinner (bring foods from your

      country or anywhere including your local grocer/deli). Also, please consider bringing some nonperishable

      food for the North Texas Food Bank.

      The Zimnys reside at 3839 Valley Lawn Pl., Dallas, 214-357-8337 and Gary’s cell (214) 649-3637.

      From Midway and I-635, take Midway south about 2 miles to Royal, right, 5

      th street is Rosser, right, 2nd

      street is Valley Lawn, left, 2

      nd house on the right.