1284Hearts and Hammers House Fix-up, 9/17/2011, 7:30 am

    Sep 12, 2011

      Title:  Hearts and Hammers House Fix-up

      Date: Saturday September 17, 2011
      Time: 7:30 am - 1:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: 6740 Latta Street in Dallas (approximately, 2 blocks west of Jim Miller and 2 blocks north of Scyene Road in Pleasant Grove)
      Notes: This is our annual work project. We need about 15 or 20 volunteer painters, carpenters, and handy-people to perform a variety of renovation tasks. No experience is necessary to participate. Also, you can invite friends and family to join as well. We will start bright and early, at 7:30 am and work until we are finished (usually 4:00 pm). What to bring on the 17th: paint brushes, putty knives, ladders, saws, drills/hammers, caulk guns, sunscreen, a hat, and lots of energy.

      For more information, please contact Gary Zimny, (214) 649-3637 cell, (214) 357-8337 Home, email: zimzim9@...