1265Monthly Happy Hour , 6/30/2011, 6:30 pm

    Jun 29, 2011
      Title: Monthly Happy Hour
      Date: Thursday June 30, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Location: Italian Cafe, 387 Las Colinas Blvd., Irving
      Notes: We are returning to a Mid-Cities location -- one block north Highway 114 --for this month's Happy Hour. We'll be in the Las Colinas area of Irving -- one block from the fabled horses statues at Williams Square.

      Weather permitting, we will sit outside in the patio.

      See http://www.italianitaliancafe.com/index.htm.

      Special Happy Hour prices until 8 PM.