1264PS Job Opening Involving the DFW International Community

    Jun 27, 2011
      • 35- 40 hours a week
      • Flexible Schedule
      • Salary Mid to upper 30¬ís
      • Positive work environment
      • Office located in Dallas near the Park Cities

      Some RPCVs might be interested in this job.  (We have been involved as volunteers with this great organization since 1977.)
      Ed & Maria Hromatka

      The North Texas Council for International Visitors is accepting applications for a program manager to work on the U.S. Department of State's International Visitor Leadership Program. Qualifications for the position and other details are attached to this email and can be found on our website www.ntciv.org . If you or someone you know is interested in becoming part of our team of citizen diplomats please  send your information to resume@...  by June 30th.

      We look forward to hearing from you!

      Best regards,
      Julia Durodoye

      North Texas Council for International Visitors
      6440 N. Central Expressway Suite 208
      Dallas, Texas 75206
      Tel: 214-520-0618