1225Monthly Happy Hour in Arlington, 3/24/2011, 6:30 pm

    Mar 23, 2011

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour in Arlington

      Date: Thursday March 24, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Gloria's in Arlington, 3901 Arlington Highlands # 137
      Notes: Gloria's in Addison and Gloria's in Oak Lawn have been RPCV favorites for years. So when we decided to go to Tarrant County for one of our monthly Happy Hours again, Gloria's was a natural choice.
      So come and try the excellent Salvadorian papusas and Salvadorian tamales (NOT related to Mexican tamales.)
      Gloria's is located a few blocks north of I-20 -- off of Exit #450 at MATLOCK ROAD -- between Hyw. 360 and Cooper in South Arlington.