1213"Global Open House" at Ed and Maria's home, 3/1/2011, 7:15 pm

    Feb 28, 2011

      Title: "Global Open House" at Ed and Maria's home

      Date: Tuesday March 1, 2011
      Time: 7:15 pm - 9:15 pm
      Location: 1513 Ridgetop Court, Rockwall
      Notes: Celebrate Peace Corps' 50th birthday!

      a.. From the I-635 and I-30 interchange in Mesquite, take I-30 east (toward Texarkana).
      b.. Cross the double bridge span over Lake Ray Hubbard, continue on I-30, and turn right at Exit 68 on to State Highway 205 (AKA Goliad).
      c.. Continue southeast exactly one mile and turn left at Walnut Ridge at the "Hickory Ridge" Development sign.
      d.. Pass three houses and turn right on Misty Ridge.
      e.. Pass one more house and turn right into the small Ridgetop Court cul-de-sac - 1513 Ridgetop Court - the second house on the right.
      Call at 214-564-7201 for more info.