1191Calling all Peace Corps friends. View carl Youngberg's Pica sa Web Album - peace Corps Amazon Trip

  • carl youngberg
    Jan 23, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 368 KB

    For the 50th anniversary of the Peace Corps, there are many events planned.  One of them is a photo exhibit at the Dallas Latin Cultural Center.

    The attached photos by Carl Kalb and me are not the final quality but thought you would find them of interest.  A dear friend is helping me scan the ones for the show but these brought some memories of a time and place in both my life and that of Latin America.

    If you have some pictures or know someone with Peace Corps experiences, and would care to exhibit them at the Latin Cultural Center, the deadline for entry is Feb. 1.  The guidelines are attached.

    Carl Youngberg

    Speaking, Teaching and Coaching

    972-690-8412  www.concepts3inc.com

    You are invited to view carl youngberg's photo album: peace Corps Amazon Trip

    peace Corps Amazon Trip

    Jan 21, 2011
    by carl youngberg

    With Carl Youngberg, Carl Kalb and Alan Stahl December 1967 Trip began on the Island of San Andres, Colombia, then to Luticia, Colombia and a flying seaplane trip up the Amazon. Fyi, later that day after our flight, the plane flew another identical trip starting on the Amazon, flipped over and sank, killing everyone. Then we flew in a DC-4 between the Andes to Lima and spent Christmas there. Then up to Ecuador and Panama and then home to Teguciagalpa, San Jose and Guatamala City. The tri...

    You must have a Google account to view this album. Login or get a free account.

    If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=donham63&target=ALBUM&id=5565462063560067793&locked=true&authkey=Gv1sRgCMeQ_ZK-y-nDeg&feat=email

    To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5811 (20110123) __________

    http://www.eset.com