1188Amazon Partnerships Foundation Seeks Board Members

  • Damon
    Jan 16, 2011
      An RPCV-Ecuador asked me to pass on this information about a Board of Directors opportunity with the foundation she works for. You can disregard the Seattle qualifier.

      --Damon

      Amazon Partnerships Foundation seeks 1-2 passionate, experienced professionals with fundraising experience in the Seattle area to serve on its volunteer Board of Directors. A non-profit, non-governmental organization, the Amazon Partnerships Foundation is based in Bellevue, Washington and has staff in Tena, Ecuador where we work to help reverse the climate crisis and address one of the key factors contributing to destruction of the rainforest in the area: the degradation of indigenous Kichwa culture.

      Read more at:
      http://www.amazonpartnerships.org/join.html

      Reply to studer.king@... if interested.