1138Hearts and Hammers Home Fix-up, 9/18/2010, 7:30 am

    Sep 13, 2010
      Title: Hearts and Hammers Home Fix-up
      Date: Saturday September 18, 2010
      Time: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: 2627 Lenway, Dallas -- 10 blocks SW of Fair Park
      Notes: We are again fixing an elderly lady's home in South Dallas.

      Bring water, paint brushes, a ladder, hammers, empty milk cartons for paint, and other tools. Contact Kyle Gifford, our NTPCA Hearts and Hammers Team Captain, by email at kgifford@..., phone at 573.864.4706 for more info.